Followers

Saturday 2 March 2013

You're a star


Good morning blogland, here is this fortnights DT challenge card for Mayzy Art, the theme is "Stars", this is for my hairdresser who transforms my very thick very straight very bleached hair into something I can live with for another 6 weeks... I think she might like it! My daughter used to do my hair, she is qualified, but moaned every time because it took too long! Bloomin kid!  I obviously didn't drag her up properly...lol Anway here she is  Swoopy Celia which can of course can be found at Mayzy Art, she is part of a collection.

Coloured in with Copics, I used my new Spellbinder dies to create some fancy edges, I am so into cutting them up!  The background paper was a freebie from a magazine a couple of years ago...and the little pic is of the inside.


I hope you like her, and thank you so much for stopping by. xx

1 comment: